Types of Visa
Courses Offered



Living in New Zealand

New Zealand welcomes new migrants – people who will contribute to our country by bringing valuable skills or qualifications, setting up a business, or making a financial investment. We also offer opportunities for family reunification by allowing residents and citizens to sponsor family

Skilled Migrant Category

The Skilled Migrant Category is the main path to residence in New Zealand. It is designed to make sure that people migrating to New Zealand have the skills the country needs. This category works on a points system. Points are earned on the basis of your qualifications, work experience and job, or job offer, in New Zealand.

Business and Investment categories

If you’re thinking of investing or establishing a business in New Zealand, we can offer business advantages and an environment that you’ll enjoy as well

Family categories

Many people already settled in New Zealand wish their close family to join them, and family members, often alone, wish to come to New Zealand to be close to relatives. We have a range of family policies facilitating partners, dependent children, parents, siblings or adult children of New Zealand citizens or residents to come to live in New Zealand.

Studying in New Zealand

If you want to study in New Zealand, at school or tertiary level, you may need a study visa or permit.


Refugee Family Support Category

The Refugee Family Support Category allows New Zealanders who were granted residence as refugees to sponsor a family member and that person's partner and dependent children for New Zealand residence. Each year there are 300 places available

Other opportunities

You may like to consider other ways you can apply to come to New Zealand for a short time to visit or study or to come here to live or work.

More about applying for a visa or permit

OUR EXPERTS will guide you if you are applying for a visa and/or permit, and want to find out more about dealing with Immigration New Zealand, what the process involves, what you need to do to get your documents together, and what you can do if there is a problem, or the processing of your application is delayed.

Working in New Zealand

Take a look at New Zealand Now if you are still deciding whether to come to New Zealand.

Work and live permanently in New Zealand

If you want to live and work in New Zealand permanently, there are a number of options available.TheSkilled Migrant Category is for people who have the skills, qualifications and experience we need, and who want to live and work permanently in New Zealand. The Work to Residence category allows you to get a temporary work visa and/or permit as a step towards gaining permanent residence. Applicants may be qualified in occupations that are in demand in New Zealand, or may have exceptional talent in sports or the arts.TheResidence from Work category is for people who are already in New Zealand on a Work to Residence permit, and want to apply for residence.
If you are a key employee of a business that is relocating its operations to New Zealand, you can apply for a work permit and later a residence permit under our Employee of a Relocating Company category. Embassy may grant temporary work visas and permits to people who have a job offer from a New Zealand employer, people skilled in occupations that are in demand here, people coming here for a particular purpose or event, and people who want to gain work experience or work after studying in New Zealand.

Working holiday

If you’re aged between 18 and 30 years you may be eligible to experience life in New Zealand on a working holiday.

Seasonal work in the horticulture and viticulture Industries

We have several different policies for people who want to do seasonal work planting, maintaining, harvesting or packing crops in the horticulture and viticulture industries.

Silver Fern Policies

The new Silver Fern policies announced by the Government are coming into force to attract young, skilled workers to New Zealand. The Silver Fern Job Search online visa application will open on 27 April 2010. Successful applicants who come to New Zealand and find skilled employment will then be able to apply for a Silver Fern Practical Experience visa and permit to stay and work in New Zealand longer

Visiting New Zealand

You need to apply for a visitor visa or permit if you intend to stay temporarily in New Zealand, but you don't intend to study or work. When you are granted a permit, you can stay in New Zealand for up to nine months

Transit visas

Even if you are only passing through New Zealand, as a traveller in transit, you may need to apply for a transit visa.

For More Datails   Ask Online Expert

Group of Companies
Court Cases
Door to door service
Import & Export