It is a federal constitutional monarchy, the only Southeast Asian country to be officially federal. The living expense in Malaysia has been significantly lower as an industrialized country. Accommodation, food, and dining out are cheaper, and taxes are lower. Kuala Lumpur, the country’s capital, is a cosmopolitan city, even named the cheapest city in the world. It is a powerhouse financial and business hub in South East Asia, as well as beautiful beaches, secluded islands, elevated hill stations, and UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The students who concentrate in Malaysia get an extraordinary beneficial encounter alongside an office of simple Malaysian understudy visas. In this manner, several colleges in Malaysia offer top-notch training.
- The language of communication is English, which makes it easier for international students to live and study in Malaysia.
- Malaysia has branch campuses of almost every leading international university in the world.
- Dual degree program offered by international universities in Malaysia, in partnership with universities from the U.K., U.S., Aus. etc.
- There is a relatively low fee and living cost. Certainly, Malaysia is more than just a budget option for international students as compared to other countries.
- The Malaysian Government also offers scholarships for international students.