Sweden is a Scandinavian nation of various inland lakes, coastal islands, forests, and mountains. The country has a moderate climate which has kept the atmosphere of the region pleasant throughout the year. Life in Sweden can be a wonderful choice for people who want to live and study in a pleasant and peaceful country. Living in Sweden is low-coast and satisfying and education is treated as a very important part.
Sweden is known for providing quality education within the limits of affordability of the public, and the cost of education is reasonable and affordable compared to many other countries.
- No official restriction for students to work along with their studies.
- Students medical free.
- Allowed to move with co-applicant
- The medical of co-applicant and the education of children is free.
- Full work permits available after 6-month studies or after completion of 30 credit hours.
- After Work permit get permanent Residence
- With IELTS or without IELTS study options are available.