Crosstech int,immigration Law Firm You Can Trust, we are serving since 1999 with vast experience.

For over 20 years, crosstech int. has been serving clients throughout the year, we solving your matters and beyond. Our experienced and comprehensive legal services for individuals, families and business community no matter where you live in entire world. Our solutions are always tailored to your important and personal needs, giving you a clear path to success since 1999.Our goal is amicable resolution, but when litigation becomes necessary, the lawyers at crosstech international immigration Law Group have a proven track record taking complex cases to trial.US visas almost having 185 different types but there are two main categories: Nonimmigrant ,and Immigrant visa.

How do we help you regarding your  Immigrant and non immigrant  matters?

Relocating family laws always are critical and Petitioning for a visa for your family member is a long and difficult process. The crosstech international provides legal help to make the process less tedious for you and your relative from several years with excellent immigration laws experience and knowledge .we are providing legal help to huge number of clients reunite with their families. We will work with you throughout the visa petition to embassy process till get success, Our experts team can assist you in navigating and analyzing the very complicated procedures and exact requirement of documents for your family member, so you or your relative can get relax to put all your queries or visas needs on us, we prepares, checks, and reviews your immigrant visa petition and non immigrant all procedures till travel to USA, working tirelessly to ensure minimal delays in your all category application.

What is Petition and how could be file for your  relative or immediate family member.

Crosstech int.providing professional help regarding to file case  I-130 ,so be relax we are here for  our entire world clients. petition for an eligible relative till  immigrate to the United States and get Green Card.once your relative arrive in USA or  If your relative is already in the United States and a visa is available, they may be eligible to get their Green Card for detail and legal help contact us ,we submit your application to Register as Permanent Residence or   Status adjustment If your relative is not eligible to get their Green Card in the United States so don’t worry we will help you how to use another US laws for reunite your relatives .crosstech int.with vast experience in immigrant and non immigrant  field always available to provide you legal help as per US government laws.

You always having concern that How long does a US petition take?

spouse, parent, and  child are considered as immediate relatives ( of a U.S. green card holder (legal permanent resident), processing times for  I-130 currently vary between 12 and 19 months and might more it always depend on concerned authorities.


After filing Petition for your  Relative, the approval process can take anywhere from 4 to 12 months for immediate relatives and is differ for other relative, it could take several years for family preference categories. This is an approximation, always depend on your provided documents through your experienced lawyer and concern US authorties, hiring qualified lawyer for these critical cases always preferable and important choice.


What is the difference between green card and petition? If you are helping a relative apply for a green card is the second step after successful petition for your relative   in the family-based green card process after submitting  I-130 “Petition for Alien Relative”. Hiring crosstech international is always right choice because these cases having critical requirements so taking risk may lead to long delay in your case or get before taking any decision to apply kindly must consult with us .


Who are immediate relative ,

Spouse of a U.S. citizen

Unmarried child under the age of 21 of a U.S. citizen

Parent of a U.S. citizen who is at least 21 years old.etc.

Family member of a U.S. citizen

Unmarried son or daughter of a U.S. citizen and you are 21 years old or older

Married son or daughter of a U.S. citizen

Brother or sister of a U.S. citizen who is at least 21 years old

  • Who are Family member of a lawful permanent resident,

Spouse of a lawful permanent resident

Unmarried child under the age of 21 of a lawful permanent resident

Unmarried son or daughter of a lawful permanent resident 21 years old or older.Person admitted to the U.S. as a fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen .Person admitted to the U.S. as the child of a fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen.Widow or widower of a U.S. citizen and you were married to your U.S. citizen spouse at the time your spouse died.Abused spouse of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident.Abused child (unmarried and under 21 years old) of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident

You may be eligible to apply green card through employment;

If you Have extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics, or

Are an outstanding professor or researcher, or

Are a multinational manager or executive who meets certain criteria

Are a member of a profession that requires an advanced degree, or

Have exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, or

Are seeking a national interest waiver or A skilled worker (meaning your job requires a minimum of 2 years training or work experience), or

A professional (meaning your job requires at least a U.S. bachelor’s degree or a foreign equivalent and you are a member of the profession), or Are a physician who agrees to work full-time in clinical practice in a designated underserved area for a set period of time and also meets other eligibility requirements

An unskilled worker (meaning you will perform unskilled labor requiring less than 2 years training or experience). Have invested or are actively in the process of investing at least $1 million (or $500,000 in a targeted employment area) in a new commercial enterprise in the U.S. which will create full-time positions for at least 10 qualifying employees.

You also may be eligible for green card ;

Are a member of a religious denomination coming to the U.S. to work for a nonprofit religious organization. Are a juvenile who needs the protection of a juvenile court because you have been abused, abandoned or neglected by a parent. Are coming to work in the U.S. as a member of the media for the U.S. Agency for Global Media (USAGM) or a USAGM grantee.

You may be eligible as self-petitioner–if you are  victim of battery or extreme cruelty

The abused spouse of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident.The abused child (unmarried and under 21 years old) of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident

The abused parent of a U.S. citizen. Are a child who has been abused, abandoned, or neglected by your parent and you have SIJ status.

Why Choose crosstech international for your immigrant or non immigrant cases?

  • Crosstech legal experts team are well experienced and fully understand your desire and concerns —.
  • we understand your dream of having a better life for your family and the challenges you might face in order to achieve them. Crosstech experts team under the supervision of Crosstech C.E.O are passionate about helping you fulfill your dreams.
  • Crosstech int.always keep clients informed and updated during their petition or all types cases.we conduct extensive research to understand every legal aspect and problem related to it. We provide you with regular updates about your petition or proceedings. We believe in consistent and clear communications as part of our client service.
  • We are the only immigration law firm in entire world who dealing for all countries of the world.we providing legal help in all 185 types of US cases.
  • We believed to create friendly relation to each our client. we have experienced lawyers and paralegals who are knowledgeable on various legal strategies that may increase your chances of getting a US visa.

Crosstech  a full-service immigration law firm — We handle family-based and employment-based immigration, citizenship and naturalization, removal and/or deportation defense,critical,refused,banned ,courts   and others cases . You can get all your immigrant and non immigrant  -related legal procedures done in  under the one roof.we are providing our services at your door steps.

Schedule A Consultation

Whether you need help with travel planning, litigation, or immigration , we’ll be right by your side. Contact us today at (92)3028193189 or fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation.

Get experts free opinion

Contact Now

Powered by WhatsApp Chat